Grant application for students
The ECIR-Grenoble grant program provides stipends to cover registration fees for full-time students who wish to attend ECIR 2018 in Grenoble, also available some grants to cover travel expenses.
The call is now open. Grant applications should be sent to email@example.com before the 17th of January 2018. Results will be given to applicants on the 20th of January 2018.
Only complete applications will be considered. Late applications will not be considered. A second call may be open in late January depending on the new fund we got.
The required documents are (to be sent in a single pdf file):
- a grant application document (1 page)
- a short letter of support from your supervisor
- a copy of your current student I.D.
If you need a visa: getting a grant do not implies you will get your visa, DO apply as soon as possible.
The grant application 1 page max should contain the following elements:
- Full name, address, university and country
- Concerning your PhD
- Date when you started your PhD
- Topic of the PhD ; supervisor(s)
- Current research, studies, publications, CV related to the conference topics
- Concerning ECIR
- Do you apply for travel expenses or/and registration fees.
- Did you submit a paper?
- If yes, is your paper accepted?
- Why attending the event will be beneficial to you
Student Grants Chairs
Josiane Mothe, Université de Toulouse, France
Fabio Crestani, USI, Switterland