ECIR is now ranked A in CORE!
The annual European Conference on Information Retrieval is the premier European forum for the presentation of new research results in the field of Information Retrieval.
ECIR provides an opportunity for both young and established researchers to present research papers reporting new, unpublished, and innovative research results.
ECIR has traditionally had a strong student focus and papers whose sole or main author is a postgraduate student or postdoctoral researcher are especially welcome.
The 40th ECIR will be held from the 26th until the 29th of March in Grenoble, France.
- Registration is open!
- The program is online!
- The list of student grants is online!
- The list of accepted papers is online!
- The call for student grants is online!
- The list of accepted workshops and tutorials is online!
- The Karen Spärck Jones awardee Fernando Diaz will give a keynote!
- If your paper is accepted, check the final submission guidelines!